Tax Advance Service

One of our most popular services, we offer a tax advance every January and February through Republic Bank.

This service helps our customers recover from Christmas shopping, prepare for the second semester of school, or any number of things that can be improved by having early access to some of their tax credits.

To get a tax advance, you will need to be able to file your taxes with our staff at Little Giant Tax Services. This means that you will need W-2s, 1099s and/or any other tax documents to receive a tax advance.

If it is after January 1st and before the end of February, check out our blog for the latest information or call our office at (803) 325-1444 during our posted business hours.