Need to connect with the IRS? There’s an app for that. IRS2Go, available in English and Spanish, and for Android and Apple, offers tax tips, IRS YouTube videos, and your refund status. You can even pay your taxes via the app.
In an effort to connect with small business owners and taxpayers, the IRS also has several official social media accounts. Find them on YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
News and information can be found on the IRS’ official Instagram account, IRSNews.
The IRS has several Twitter accounts:
- @IRSnews for tax-related news and tips
- @IRSenEspanol for news and information in Spanish
- @IRStaxpros offers news and guidance especially for tax professionals
- @IRSTaxSecurity tweets tax scam alerts
And the newly added:
- @IRSsmallbiz for small business tax tips and information
For agency updates and job opportunities, check the IRS’ LinkedIn account.