Tag Archives: tax refund

2019 Tax Advance from Republic Bank

What do you need for an early advance?

You need to have reasonable evidence that you will be receiving a tax refund this year. That includes a W-2 for any labor you have done, as well as having evidence that you have either overpaid your taxes this year (and will get a refund) or qualify for refundable credits.

Who qualifies for refundable credits? Come by our office to find out!

Little Giant Tax Services are proud to offer this service for our customers: if you need access to your tax refund and credits quickly, then come by our offices at 373 E Black St, Rock Hill, SC 29730, and you may be able to walk out with a tax advance that day.

Remember to bring your W-2’s!